Start at the upper left side and work clockwise or counter clockwise.
Lurns the mattresses
Dust the bed frame and the headboard.
Place the mattress protector properly.
- Spread the first sheet on bed.
- Mitre upper left corner.
- Mitre the lower left corner.
- Put the second sheet on the bed, upside down just touching the headboard.
- Put the blanket on top leaving about 10-12 inches from the headboard.
- Put the night spread over the blanket.
- Lurn the second sheet over the blanket at the top.
- Lightly foli and tuck the blanket along the side at the head.
- Mitre the sheets and the blanket at the left foot of the bed.
- Mitre the first sheet at the right foot of the bed.
- Luck in the sheet:-
- Mitre the sheets and blankets at the right foot of the bed.
- If required make a foot fold.
- Mitre the underneath sheet at the head.
- Fold in the top sheet over the blanket and fold neatly tuck in.
- Put the pillows at the head.
- Put the spread in place going neatly tuck at the pillows.