Crisply Baked Fish
Prep: 20-25 minutes
Bake: 30 minutes Makes - 4 servings
Boneless fish - 500 grams
Lemon juice - 1 tsp
Sooji - 1/2 cup
Salt, Pepper - to taste
Olive oil - 2 tbsp
Tomato puree - 2 tbsp
Honey - 1 tsp
Green chillies - 2 (chopped)
Coriander - a bunch ( chopped)
Spring Onions - 2 (chopped)
1) Marinate the fish for around 15 minutes with lemon juice.
2) Sift the sooji with pepper and salt. Pure in the olive oil and mix well to form a dough.
3) Knead in the tomato puree and the honey,with coriander, onions and green chilies.
4) Grease the baking dish well with butter. Dip the fish in the batter and place in the pan. In a preheated over, bake the fish at 180 degree C for around twenty five minutes.
5) Remove the fish piece and grill for a few minutes before serving