Content marketing is one of the simple inbound marketing strategies which involve creating valuable and quality content about the product/ business or the service in the aim to reach a broad target audience.
SIGNIFICANCE OF CONTENT MARKETING:
Content marketing primarily focuses on generating more leads thereby increasing the sales by providing impressive and creative content. It also assists in enlightening the customers about the particular product and therefore creates the awareness about the product. Through this, it is found that content marketing does help in earning the customer’s trust and thus helps in developing smooth relationships between the owners and the customers. While traditional marketing (which mainly focused on just the sales) fails in these aspects. Thus, content marketing helps in overall development of customer service which is an underlying important factor for the company’s good reputation.
WHY DO STARTUPS NEED CONTENT MARKETING?
Startups are freshly developing business deals which are usually initiated by entrepreneurs or individuals in order to meet the needs of a particular group in the market. Since they are new to the market place, they usually get marketed themselves to the public by using paid ads because the majority of start-ups will not be able to use traditional marketing methods like TV, radio just because they are also too expensive. Practically speaking, paid ads don’t help with the increase in conversion rate but just the company has to pay for every click. So, one of the effective methods for start-ups marketing is content marketing. Research also shows that the conversion rate for a particular business venture through content marketing is increased three times when compared to the paid ads. Also, In this high-speed internet world, digital content marketing through Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, Instagram, and youtube is another added advantage which helps in the admiration of impressive content about a particular business by the customers and then it also helps them to gain and share the useful information worldwide instantly at their fingertips without any expense.
GUIDE FOR STARTUPS CONTENT MARKETING:
• First of all, it is necessary for start-ups marketers to authorize a person or a group of people who can efficaciously supervise the overall startup marketing documented content strategy.
• Only through the impressive content marketing, start-ups can precisely let the whole world know about their particular goal (why they exist) and the purpose (how they work). Amount of content may vary from a short one to a long one depending on the purpose of whether to drive-in more traffic or to explain the product details or the final decision making content. It is also an additional beneficial thing if the content is been outsourced from the existing content writing professionals.
• The clear mention about the goal of the business venture can help the marketed content to hit the particular targeted audience so as to receive back the huge response back with the client’s trust and loyalty.
• Statistical data also shows that more effective startup marketers allocate a comparable budget just for the content and it is good if the content is marketed through diverse ways like blog posts, videos, infographics, magazines, emails, websites in order to get a good reach to the targeted audience.
• Importantly, usage of trending keywords in the content and optimizing the content for search engines makes the content marketing more successful and hence more persuasive the startup marketers will be.