INDIAN NOVELS TAG.....
"well i created this tag coz i ashamed of the pitiful number of Indian books i have read........i hope some of you are sailing in the same boat too........"
Well if Miss hobbit was sailing, i am literally drowning .Check out
#bold and italicize the ones you have read.....
# italicize the ones you wish to read.....
- Feluda- Satyajit Ray
- Q & A- Vikas Swarup
- The Namesake- Jhumpa Lahiri
- The Inheritance of Loss- Kiran Desai
- Any book by Swami Vivekananda
- A Suitable Boy- Vikram Seth
- Two Lives- Vikram Seth
- Sacred Games- Vikram Chandra
- Almost an Ambassador- Rajit Dogra
- Maximum City - Suketu Mehta
- Five Point Someone- Chetan Bhagat
- Three Mistakes of my Life- Chetan Bhagat
- One Night at the Call Center- Chetan Bhagat
- Mowgli- Ruskin Bond
- The Zigzag Way-Anita Desai
- My Experiments with Truth- Mahatma Gandhi
- The God of Small Thing-Arundhati Roy
- How I Taught my Grandmother to Read and other stories-Sudha Murthy
- Malgudi Days-R.K. Narayan
- The Train to Pakistan-Khushwant Singh
- Selective Memory-Shobhaa De
- A Fine Balance-Rohinton Mistry
- A House for Mr. Biswas- V.S. Naipaul
- The Last Song of Dusk- Siddhant Sanghvi
- Once upon a Time Zone- Neelesh Mishra
- Wise and Otherwise- Sudha Murthy
- The Last Mughal- William Darymple