Aur kuch nai mil rha so here are the rulezz of the game…
1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover.
2. Need to mention the sex of the target.
3. Tag 8 victims to join this game & leave a comment on their comments saying they’ve been
4. If tagged the 2nd time, there’s no need to post again.
In my case Target is => Female....AM pretty sure of that :P
Okie-dokie here goes the criteria for my perfect Gal. most of it is crap,anyways,nothing else to kill time,and since i am already doing around 100 jobs side by side,so whats harm doing it. [I am an expert in multitasking] -
- Intelligent.Has brains and uses them to the fullest.
- Fun loving - Some bored girl,aadhi mari padi pehle se, nai chalegi. Relationship main bahut sara fun chahiye, har time serious nai rehne ka....Girlsss i tell youuuuuu :P
- Family for her should come before money.The rule applies to me, and so does it to her.I am not a women empowerment activist ki ussne bi paise kamane hai.
- Humility is a must
- Understands me in and out.There are things which i will never say or ask.You will only get some indications or hints.
- Traditional. Again,all those women empowerment activists keep your flags down.Hamari sanskriti sirf,kapde aur tyohar nai hain. The meaning of traditional goes quite deep.
- Loyalty is a must.There is a word called possessiveness in dictionary and sometimes i take that word very strongly.Although i don't care if you have another guy in your life,as long as i know everything about the relationship.As long as is highlighted strongly.
- Should be liked by my parents.
Now the first reaction of any reader will be,Tshhar Mangal is insane,Someone may weep, that this guy will go to the grave,unmarried.Sympathies and mournings can be dropped in the comment section please :-) Also if you have the readymade tailored girl for me in your eyes :P
Now it’s my turn to put 8 people in a tight spot … hehehehe … here goes: